Major Catch Up

* So it's been about two weeks since I last been on this, I feel like I am not very good blogger. I read some of the girls and they blog about every two days Oh Well=) Sorry!!*

I have recently decided this summer I am going to restart my love for missions and travel to Port-au-Prince Haiti from June 15-23=) I am so excited. I am going with a group from New Hope in Washington and falling in love with my group plus all my girls~ Brooke Chels Alyssa Steph it will be one week of memories with us crazy girls together! Last Friday evening we had a Valentines Dinner for couples and families. On Thursday we all got to New Hope around 4 to begin the food process and decorations= MY 2 FAVORITE THINGS to d0 Bake and Decorate. I helped make 12 lasagnas, cakes, do the dishes, and set up for a rexaling and enjoyable meal for families and friends. Friday night was here and gone before we had much time to enjoy it. We served around 100 people raising almost 1300 dollars- Thank you Jesus! Thank you mom and dad for coming to support us it was great to see you there!! Love you both so much.

Well this week is crazy, I am majorly stressed and will continue to be for the NEXT 2 weeks, yeah you heard me STRESSED! You know me who says every week I am going to study on the weekend or attempt to finish last minute homework but yet again NOTHING. People I see on the weekens start MAKING me do something productive on the weekend my body can't handle this during the week. This is the run down for this week-
Monday: finish chapters in Methods, finish chapters in Evaluation, quiz in Ethics (HATE THIS CLASS) Tuesday: Read 3 stories for Cultural Diversity Wednesday: HUGE EVALUATION TEST over 4 chapters 160 pages of reading, 8 page study guide= ME VERY STRESSED, read 2 chapters for Ethics and finally Thursday: Final Draft of 5 page paper due and Friday= hopefully subbing=)
Pray for me this week but as I said before this will be Ayrika's life until March 5.

So I don't know how many Bachelor fans there is out there but oh my is it getting good=) Last night he picked the last TWO- Molly and my favorite Melissa. Ash and I already decided we are driving to Chels house the week of the finale to enjoy the company of all the other Bachelor Fanatics (Chels, Brooke, Alyssa, Steph, Rhonda, and whoever else will show up that night=) I am trying to decide on a thing I can make for us all to wear that night, any ideas? I was thinking something with a rose but not sure yet..let me hear some ideas. Yes, I will make time to create some craft or food=)

In 16 days I will be heading to FLORIDA to enjoy some much needed SUN=) Plus that means my 2nd year of school is half way over. How scary to think about in two more years I will have graduated COLLEGE- yes mom GRADUATED!! Don't tear up on me now lol... yeah right thats my job in the family. I am so excited to hear my name and walk to get that second diplmoa with a certificate until I pass the Praxis series=)

Latest on dogs in the Lengacher household....
Last week on Thursday I get this awful call from my mom, she is crying and all she says is she got ran over and not going to make it. Of course first thing that pops in my mind is Madison.... I start getting chocked up but than realize she meant Callie, my mom's Standard Poodle. What a relief but still very sad. So my family went to Petersburg and bought another one but this time a boy so now all three are boys!!

Marley gets his first big boy hair cut Thursday and I am so happy=) I can't wait to take pictures.. I mean he is my baby boy!!

I hope you all have a wonderful week and please be safe. I love you all!!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

YYYYYYaaayyy!! I'm so excited you're going to make something for the finale!!!!! =]

Anonymous said...

Me too except I'm going to be late because I have a meeting... :(
Brooke Elaine