Past Time of Update

Wow guys sorry it has been almost a month since I last got on here and lots of things have happened in these three weeks since my last blog.
*~First off, Florida was AMAZING. It was so nice to be there and relax by the pool or have the sand between your toes at the beach. The only problem this time at the beach was all the CRAZY college kids, when I think beach I think relaxation not running around acting crazy. Oh well they had their kind of fun and I had mine lol. It was so good to see Waylon's family down there we don't get to see them often. The weather was breathtaking, about 85 and up during the day then get down in the low 6os at night which I didn't care. *~
**Second, school. School is KILLING ME I really do feel like. Last week I got about 16-20 hours from Sunday-Friday. I keep thinking of why I am doing this and it makes me happy. I can not wait till that day I walk into my first Classroom and the students get to meet their new teacher Miss Lengacher. Sorry I know how annoying and doubt you care but I am excited !! I am down to 17 days left of actual school days which means SEE YA LATER LIFE.
I have decided to take my first actual on-campus summer class from May 11-June 1 which I am excited bc I will be staying down here till then=) **
~~Another important thing we finally SIGNED our house for next year, if any of you know me or the problems we went through to get a house this was a GREAT day in Ayrika's Life. I don't know how many landlords I called, how many houses I looked at until we finally found the one we all agreed on and the right number of rooms. Thank you Jesus!! ~~
~* I am getting so excited for my mission trip quickly coming we leave on June 15 and return June 24. The support just keeps coming and I thank God for that because that is not something I have time to be working on right now but God is taking care of me and providing. Thank you to all those who have supported me already and still providing me the ability to make this trip happen. God has called our group and myself to Haiti to proclaim His name to the world. What an awesome God!
** This past weekend was a much needed thing for me and so many of the girls! Brooke, Steph, Emily, Chels and myself decided we needed a girls night which included dinner at Mi Pueblo, going back to Chels opening up her old photo books and remembering old times. Even though I wasn't in any of the pictures yet some of the ND girls/guys were we still haven't figured out that how we weren't friends but everyone else was?Now we are always together crazy. But anyway looking at them pictures and seeing the enjoyment they went through school made me want my little girl(in the future) to have those types of friends. Ones that stay with you from the time you meet to the time you die. Everyone needs friendships that last a lifetime. Lucky for me I have found those friendships in a later part of my life, thank you girls for always being there for me! I love you all.
Don't you all just love this weather besides the rain. Ash and I have been taking walks usually more than one every night just to get out of the apartment and venture through the VU campus life lol!!
Well this is enough right now, I hope your all having a wonderful week!!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

hey sweetie! you're almost done w/ this semester! it will be over before you know it! glad you got your house stuff settled for next year!

Brooke said...

love you girly... we'll always be friends!!