Officially Summer Bash and The Moments Before I Leave

So Brooke and I were thinking one day how much fun it would be to have a summer bash party and a going away party around the pool with the people that mean the most to us. After we return home from Haiti Brooke is taking off again for 8 weeks=(What am I going to do without my best friend for a whole summer again, I mean last summer she left me for China now a camp couselor. I am so proud of the things God is putting in her life at such a perfect time. It finally happened last Sunday afternoon about 10 girls showed up with food and bathing suits. God granted us a beautiful day to play corn-hole, lay out and for those that water temp don't matter swim. The water was only about 60 something due to the cold nights we have been having. Oh yeah and the day I sent out the invitations our pool heater exploded.. So it was so cold but after laying out and getting all hot it felt wonderful!! Unfortuntaly some girls could not come and they were greatly missed, but there will be more. I am so glad God has put each one of these girls in my life, I officially feel like I belong somewhere in this place we call life. I didn't officially know these girls till we started college, funny thing they went to BR and I went to ND hung out with the same people just never really got to know them in HS. Man I should have!! I have so much fun with them now, and we share so many memories in the short amount of time we have been friends.Thank you girls!! Here are some pictures from our party, enjoy!!


All of us enjoyin the sunshine!!



We Love Each Other and Our Hippie Friend Brooke!!

ROOMIES 2009=) So Excited


The Love of My Life

The "LOOK CUTE" Picture
Okay so we officially got the key to our house for next year and it is looking so cute already. Our landlord Jerry is amazing, he let us paint the house how we wanted so Ericka and I got busy this past week and painted the kitchen and laundry room and the trim. We decided on a minty green for those two rooms, a tan for living room, rose colored for the bathroom and each one of us is painting a new color in our bedrooms. Our house is going to be AMAZING!!
Okay well Haiti Mission Trip 2009 is hours away. We are leaving New Hope Chrisitian Church at 11 pm Sunday night, I mean we are talking hours/days no longer weeks/months. Time has flown by I just hope we are all prepared to see what God has in store for us. I can't wait to go but I always have a hard time leaving just for the fear of something happening back at home. Thank you all though who have prayed for this trip to happen and for the donations I have recieved. Love you all!!
Take Care

3 comments:

Brooke said...

aw... love you girly. and trust me, you will get me 24-7 next semester so we'll make up for this summer. i'm so glad you finally feel loved by some amazing girls. can't wait for haiti!!

Alyssa said...

Yay! for haiti.. i'll cry when we leave, but we'll have a blast!!!! =]

Chelsa said...

i can't wait to hear about your trip! be safe!