8 Months Ago, So Many Changes=)

Where do I even begin, in 8 months so many great things have happened. Here is a little recap of my life over the past 8 months. That is over a half a year lol. I am sure I will forget some things Sorry=) Hopefully from now I will be better, or at least tell myself that. Here is my Top 10 Things that have happened.

My Number One: I AM ENGAGED! It occured on March 25,2010. The best day I have ever have, since the wedding is not for a year. Waylon Jay Knepp is the lucky guy, my best friend. He showed up early that morning (with the help of Ashley and Brooke) I was completly blind sided. I felt like I was dreaming, I was like Waylon is that you. He asked if I would like breakfast UGHH DOES HE KNOW WHEN A COLLEGE STUDENT WAKES UP lol. Long story short he got down on one knee and popped the question. I started crying and could hear sniffles coming from the door (roomies). They came in congratulated us and seen the problem. RING WAS 1/2 size to small. We tried butter no luck so got online and looked up different techniques others had tried. ALL FAILEd. Needless to say my poor finger was all torn up from many attempts. We will be getting married July 30, 2011=)

My Number Two: I finished my junior year and will be a SENIOR. Seems crazy and just like yesterday I was graduating high school. I will be graduating next May with a major in Elementary/Mild Disability Education. So excited.

My Number Three: I will be student teaching at Loogootee Elementary, I'm not sure which school or teacher but will keep you posted. I am so excited for this part of my life to begin. To finally see what it's like to be a teacher.

My Number Four: Officially moved out of our house, and my last rental house in Vincennes EVER. Kinda a sad day because I loved living with all my roommates through the last three years. My freshmen year I couldn't have asked for a better roommate that helped me through my freshmen year. Second year was a little different it was someone I loved all through high school. Ashley Bough=) We laughed, we cried, we yelled, we shared all emotions with each other. Finally my last year living in the VI neighborhood, Brooke and Ashley. My two best friends in the world.

My Number Five: Went skydiving with my best friend Brooke Elaine Lengacher. For spring break we took a girls trip before we graduated. We had talked about sky diving but was not sure if we would find a reasonable place in Sarasota Florida. WE DID=) The best experience I have experienced. The feeling of jumping out of a plane is something noone can explain unless you have done it. The words I would use would not do it justice.

My Number Six: Asked my four best friends to be a part of our special day. Ashley Bough, Brooke Lengacher, Brittney Wittmer and Autumn Rhoades. I, of course, didn't do it your normal (HEY BE IN MY WEDDING) instead I found horrible bridesmaid dresses put there faces on the dress and wrote a poem to each of them. Seeing their faces opening the content was pricesless. My mini-bride is my beautiful sister Madison, and flower girl is my cousin Sydnee Wittmer, they will be cute little princesses. The colors are orange, green apple, and white. I am trying to get a lot done before school starts back up so far this is what we have completed: 1. Reception Site 2. Expressions by Tina as the photographer very excited for this part of the wedding 3. My dress=) 4. Bridesmaid dresses 5. Found most of my items to use from Shaya Smith. 6. Center pieces. and the list continues=)

My Number Seven: My baby sister turned 6. We celebrated by having a pool party at the house. She invited her friends over to swim then all the family came for dinner and cake after. I took a little trip down memory lane while she was sitting there holding the cake. Remembering her turning 1 and each year after that. Does it seem possible 5 years ago we were adopting her from China.

My Number Eight I am in one of my best friends from high school wedding on July 3rd. Clarrisa Long and Eddie Cornelius. I will be the maid of honor for the this beautiful girl to say I DO. So much fun=)

My Number Nine I have the best summer job a girl could ask for. Babysitting three addorable kids. Jon and Mandy Britton's children one is 6,5, 15 months. So much fun, we have played many hours riding bikes/ her Barbie jeep, scooter races and swimming. I love watching these kids, they keep me on my toes.

My Number Ten: SUMMMER IS HERE=)

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

glad to see an update from you missy!! i thought you may have forgotten about your blog :)