* Holiday Season *

*~ Sorry it has been so long with finals, packing up the apartment and Christmas shopping I feel like all I do is run. I am so glad finals week is over and another semester behind me~ Only 2 and a half more years and I will hopefully become a teacher=) That is a wonderful thought. Finals week is always so stressful for me not only with classes but meaning I have to get my stuff out of my apartment to take home. That was a mess. Poor Brooke rode home with me that day and had to sit on top of the dash, luckily we did not wreck=) We joked how next year it will be living together, and I will have tons more clothes to wear everyday with her there, this girl loves to shop. My last day was Dec 12 and do not go back till January 12, praise God, but now I just have to figure out what I am going to do for a month. Luckily this week I have kept pretty busy but doubt it is like that from now with no Elementary/High Schools open.*~
*~ Over this semester I have been doing my Observation class through Barr-Reeve I have been working in sixth grade with Mrs. Craney. At BR they switch classes so at times I would have Mrs. Craney home room and other times of the day I had Mrs. Sluders. Mrs. Craney teaches reading, all english and some social studies related items while Mrs. Sluder does the math and science portion. It really is a neat thing to get the students ready for the new ways of jr. high. I have had the pleasure of working with these students I have really loved getting to know some of them better and meeting alot of new students. This group of students is wonderful very well-behaved and seem interested in school. I have been pleased by working with this group of kids and a special teacher she taught me a lot about what it takes to be a succesful teacher. On Friday December 19 is the Christmas Party, I am so excited to be able to be apart of the groups party. I made goodie bags up for the students to take home with a note to tell them thanks for being such a great observation class. Classes like this make me realize why I want to become a teacher. It will be sad tomorrow to know it is my last day being Miss Lengacher in their classroom. Here are some pictures of them decorating the classroom and both class pictures *~

Mrs. Sluder's 6th Mrs. Craney's 6th Grade
Grade Class Class




I love this time of year, Christmas and summer are my two favorite things in a year. I am all done Christmas shopping except for stocking stuffer items, hopefully that won't take long. We put up our trees about a month ago, it's so fun with a little one around. Madi is starting to understand what all happens during Christmas, she loves all the presents she seems to think they are all hers no matter where we are. She is a big help with everything, she loves to be doing whatever momma or sissy is doing. I have included some pictures of her decorating the trees and getting the house Christmas Ready!
Madison with her puppy Khloe



Decorating the downstairs tree













































2 comments:

Chelsa said...

enjoy your break! maddi is such a doll baby!

JessGraceIz said...

I found your blog through another blog...Maddi is in Grace's preschool class. She is such a polite and quiet little girl. She rode with us along with a couple of the other little girls to the Hospital feildtrip for preschool.
Have a great Christmas:)
Jessica Gingerich