-Thanksgiving Break-

I cannot believe how long it has been since I wrote on here, it just seems like life is to busy to sit down and write about it right now. When I first thought about blogging, I'm like how hard could it be to write everyday or more than once a week-now I see why not many people want to start. It is so difficult and time consuming to sit down and write it, but I do love to be able to let people know what is going on in our lives.

I only had school Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday night I came home for a much needed massage by Wanda at Amber Jo's, it felt pretty amazing. On Wednesday was my last day at the YMCA Day Care, I was sad to leave my kids. It just was not going to work with finals approaching and Christmas Break. I will have to stop in to visit them sometime.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Break, it was great to come home from Wednesday night to Sunday night, it was a much needed break. Even though it wasn't to long it was good to be able to visit with family and relax. Thanksgiving Day is a tradition, dad and Drew get up go hunting while the girls "Mom Madi and Myself" try to get the house all decorated for the approaching holiday. It is so much fun because Madison is loving this Christmas Season, she keeps asking questions from previous years and what we do for Christmas. Later that afternoon we went to my uncle Terry and Susans house for the Wittmer side Thanksgiving Dinner. The Wittmer Clan never has a dull moment, with Madi and Sydney running around, people laughing telling old stories about growing up or different things that have happened to us. I love the Wittmers, it just don't feel the same without Grandpa there. He was always our turkey cutter, now I believe Terry normally does it.

Finally, Black Friday you know the most crazy day to attempt to shop we decided to take Madison- a four year old that gets cranky while shopping with Mom and Sissy. We left our house around 5 with Madi sleeping in her jammies, woke her up went into Wal-Mart and she about flipped out. It was almost funny, seeing all the people running around looking for certain sale items. Madison did not understand why so many people were at her favorite store when it was still dark outside lol. I did get almost finished thankfully. Mom bought a new TV for the upstairs meaning I get that TV for my room since my TV is in my apartment. Thank you Mom! Needless to say our shopping day did not last long.

As a family we took time to say what we were thankful for because it is so important to realize how fortunate we really are!

* I am especially thankful for my parents-they are the best people I have ever met. I look at them and I see how I want to be one day to my children. They have always been there to support us in our decisions, never missed a school activity or game. I always knew I could look up in the crowd and see my parents cheering for me! Thank you mom and dad for being awesome people!

* Waylon, my boyfriend, I am so thankful to have in my life. He has been there for me through the good times and the difficult times. Thank you Waylon for being that special someone to me! Love you

* Drew and Madison, I do not even know where to begin. We have the most amazing relationship for any brother and sisters. I love being around you and so blessed to have you in my life. I thank God daily Madi was placed in my life.

* My personal Lord and Savior, how thankful I am to look at the beautiful things in my life and know you placed them there. Marsha Clarke did an amazing job on Sunday making me realize just how thankful I need to be on a daily basis on what YOU have created. How beautiful it is to think that you created the different colors in the sky, all the different shades in a flower. I mean how often do we think about all the different things God has created with his hands. I am at awe to think of it, it is truely a beautiful thing. Thank you Jesus for being that awesome!

* Brooke, my best friend of only about two years has been there for me when I thought my world was falling apart. She is the most amazing person I have ever met, she is truely a woman of God. I am so thankful for going into the same profession and hopefully teach at the same school or close to keep our friendship and share teaching strategies. She has been there for me through the great times but also the difficult times. I always know when something is not going right I can count on her to say something uplifting or just be like "uh I'm sorry I do not know what to say" no matter what her reply is it makes me feel better. Thank you Brooke for being that friend I always dreamed of! I am so thankful to have you in my life. Love you

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!
Remember to be thankful of all the things you have in your life!!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

great post :) glad you enjoyed your break. the story about maddie and shopping cracked me up !